I have been practicing construction transactional law and have successfully litigated dozens of construction lawsuits for 30+ years of practice. This has been a primary focus of my practice since its inception and remains a vital aspect today.
Construction Law Services for Owners, Subcontractors, Material Suppliers and Laborers Include:
- • Negotiation and drafting of construction contracts
- • Construction lien law compliance and litigation
- • Enforcement and Collection of Construction contracts
- • Payment and Performance Bond litigation
- • Builders Trust Fund Act litigation
- • Arbitration and Mediation